Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 2 - 5 and get $2.00 off
100% additive free Pomegranate seed oil. Does not contain coloring and preservatives and produced with Cold press method.
Pomegranate Seed Oil for Skin, Tightening and Firming Your Appearance & more benefits.... Just take 1 teaspoon in the morning. Wash down with 1 glass of plain water. This fruit is also a divine source of health benefits.
- 100% additive free Pomegranate seed oil. Does not contain coloringand preservatives and produced with Cold press method.
- Ladies for your beauty from the inside, try our finestPomegranate Seed Oil for Skin, Tightening and Firming Your Appearance....Just take 1 teaspoonin the morning and wash down with 1 glass of plain water."Pomegranate Oil's Benefits to the Skin
- The power of pomegranate seed oil is one of the most exciting things in skin care. Here are the details:
- Protection: Just like the pomegranate fruit is prized for its high antioxidant content, the seed oil is the also coveted for its antioxidant protection.
- Moisturization: Like most natural oils, pomegranate seed oil also hydrates skin, penetrating easily and deeply to create lasting, healthy moisture that won’t feel greasy or create shininess. It’s perfect for all types of skin, even oily skin.
- Soothing: Because of all its properties together, pomegranate seed oil provides soothing, hydrating relief for those with extra dry and sensitive skin."Ancient scriptures and artefacts from many religions and cultures have acknowledged the wonderful nutritional and medicinal properties of Pomegranate. Believed to have originated from Persia and Asia, Pomegranate is the orange-sized fruit of a deciduous shrub, botanically called Punica granatum which consists of a large number of soft, red, edible arils contained in a thick red outer covering. These arils contain a seed covered by a coat of water laden gelatinous pulp which can be deep red, white or purple in colour.
- Apart from being a delicious fruit, pomegranates are fibrous; rich in Vitamins C and B5, Polyphenol, potassium and other minerals and nutrients which help one to maintain a healthy body. The healing benefits of this berry, which have helped to cure many diseases are often attributed to the antioxidants and punicic acid available in the rich oil present in the seed of this fruit. Organic pomegranate seed oil is the oil extracted from the seed present in the aril of the fruit and has ample health and beauty benefits.Pomegranate Seed Oil: Health Benefits
- 1. Betters cardiac health:
- Phytochemicals present in pomegranate seed oil help to regulate cholesterol levels in the body and supply it with good fats, thereby aiding in the prevention of heart attacks, high blood pressure, atherosclerosis and other cardiovascular diseases.2. Prevents cancer:
- DNA damage can cause an interruption in the cell cycle and thereby promote the growth of cancer. The antioxidants present in this oil have the ability to safeguard the cells against such damage and hence are beneficial in treating and preventing breast, colon, prostate cancer; Leukemia and tumor.3. Helps in weight loss:
- Flavonoids present in this oil help to reduce cholesterol, thereby reducing the accumulation of bad fat cells and resulting in shedding of extra flab from the body.4. Protecting against muscle aches and inflammations:
- The conjugate fatty acids like punicic acid present in this oil help to make the body resilient against inflammation, ease muscle pain and reduce swellings in the body.5. Increases immunity and prevents hormonal imbalances:
- Phytoestrogens present in this oil are helpful to treat and avoid hormonal imbalances, and the essential Vitamin B, Vitamin C and mineral content of this oil help to develop and strengthen the immunity system of the body.6. Helps to maintain healthy and flawless skin:
- The natural antioxidants present in pomegranate seed oil help to protect the skin from the harmful free radicals, aid in regulating the production of sebum and help treat hormonal imbalances in the body which consequently help in treating and preventing acne while the moisturizing effect of this nutrient-rich oil revitalizes and rejuvenates the skin to help it look smooth, soft and flawless.7. Helps treat skin problems:
- This oil helps to treat skin problems like eczema, psoriasis and sunburns. Its potent healing qualities are helpful in repairing wounds, cuts, pimples, cracks and other break outs on the skin without leaving any scars or marks behind. The punicic acid in pomegranate seed oil helps to increase the production, and reduce the breakdown of collagen fibers, thereby preventing the appearance of wrinkles and other signs of ageing on the skin. Antioxidants like Vitamin C enhance skin elasticity, improve skin tone and balance the skin’s pH level to create healthy, radiant and youthful skin.8. Creates strong and beautiful tresses:
- Pomegranate seed oil happens to be the favourite natural hair treatment for many because of the large content of punicic acid in it, which helps to revitalize and strengthen the hair and make it strong, lustrous and healthy. The high antioxidant and vitamin content of this oil help to increase the blood circulation in the scalp, strengthen blood vessels and thereby promote healthy hair growth. It is a natural moisturizer and provides vital nourishment to the hair. It helps reduce flakiness, itchiness of the scalp and hence is a favourable way to battle general hair problems like dandruff, hair fall, dullness, dryness and thinning of hair, faced by all these days.
Read more here https://draxe.com/pomegranate-seeds/